Careers At Ariel Gordon
We are a rapidly growing company and we are always looking for new team members who will have longevity with us. Our ideal candidates are entrepreneurially minded, energetic, adaptable, smart and articulate individuals willing to roll up their sleeves and help effectively build and evolve our business. We are a small company with big dreams so there is always room for growth depending on your past experience, future performance, and enthusiasm. You must be a highly organized and detail oriented person. If you think you would be a good fit to work at Ariel Gordon Jewelry, please send your resume and any related online resources (blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your specialties and what you could bring to the company. Please include a cover letter that is no more than 1-2 paragraphs long, detailing specifically and clearly why you believe you would be a good fit for our team. We are always looking for new and talented people to work with us!
Current open positions (1)
Full time Sales & Operations Manager
We are a rapidly growing jewelry company located in the downtown-LA jewelry district.
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurially minded, energetic, adaptable, smart and articulate individual willing to roll up their sleeves and help effectively build and evolve our business. We are a small company with big dreams so there is always room for growth depending on your past experience, future performance, and enthusiasm. We are looking for someone who will have longevity with company. You must be a highly organized and detail oriented person. This is the perfect position for someone with a desire to work with a stylish company and creative team.
To anticipate and meet the needs of both wholesale and retail customers. Understanding and responding to customers' objectives and needs in a timely and thorough manner. Meticulous oversight of jewelry as it travels through production with vendors and ultimately to clients. Using time wisely to effectively execute customer service, shipping and general day to day operations of the office. Anticipating the needs and requirements of the company and proactively planning accordingly. Understanding that we are a small team of dedicated employees and requires open communication and planning to function smoothly. Having a strong sense of urgency to accomplish your daily tasks in a timely manner.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION:
● Communicating with wholesale accounts regarding shipping and fulfillment of orders.
● Communicating with retail clients to provide timely exceptional customer service.
● Ensuring timely fulfillment of all orders and all related jewelry production.
● Going the extra mile to satisfy customer needs and expectations.
● Making sound, well-informed, and objective decisions that positively impact business results.
● Coordination with vendors to ensure timely receipt of raw materials and purchase orders
● Maintaining written records of communication with vendors to track all purchase orders
● Using all relevant information to make financially sound choices on behalf of the brand
● Communicating with the rest of the team to make sure everyone is aware of current orders and inventory levels
OFFICE MANAGEMENT & SUPPORT:
● Ordering and maintaining office and shipping supplies
● Keeping the office tidy
● Attending trunk shows and sales on behalf of the company as necessary
● Attend company functions, events, photo shoots, meetings as necessary<
● Maintaining jewelry samples for use in-house, trade shows and for press pulls
● Maintaining website with current press item (print, celeb, and online)
● Bachelor's Degree
● Detail-oriented, analytical, organized
● Creative problem solver of everyday office issues
● Self-motivated, punctual, and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
● Must be able to take directions and meet deadlines
● Proficiency using MS Word, Excel. Knowledge of Adobe programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) a plus.
● Good understanding of online jewelry, marketing, and Ecommerce industry trends
● Knowledge and aptitude for working with e-commerce technology (Shopify) and analytic tools (website analytic tools, content management systems, databases, basic html)
● Minimum 1-2 years experience
● Past experience or education in fashion, product development, order fulfillment, jewelry and e-commerce is a plus!
Job is full-time M-F, 9:30 am - 5:30pm in the downtown LA jewelry district
Salary is $40,000 annually (or more DOE) + 401K / profit sharing
2 week paid vacation + 1 week accrued sick leave
Parking is included ($160/month savings)
Please send your resume and any related online resources (blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) to us via email. Please include a cover letter that is no more than 1-2 paragraphs long, detailing specifically and clearly why you believe you would be a good fit for our team.