Careers At Ariel Gordon
We are a rapidly growing company and we are always looking for new team members who will have longevity with us. We offer competitive wages, health care, 401K and profit sharing (for salaried employees), 2 weeks paid vacation.
Our ideal candidates are entrepreneurial minded, energetic, adaptable, smart and articulate individuals willing to roll up their sleeves and help effectively build and evolve our business. We are a small company with big dreams so there is always room for growth depending on your past experience, future performance, and enthusiasm. You must be a highly organized and detail oriented person.
If you think you would be a good fit to work at Ariel Gordon Jewelry, please send your resume and any related online resources (blog, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your specialties and what you could bring to the company. Please include a cover letter that is no more than 1-2 paragraphs long, detailing specifically and clearly why you believe you would be a good fit for our team. We are always looking for new and talented people to work with us!
FT E-Commerce Manager
Understanding that AGJ is a small team of dedicated employees and requires flexibility, initiative, open communication, and planning to function smoothly. You will run point on the life cycle of all web orders (purchase orders from our vendors, assembling components for production, dropping off with our vendors in DTLA, shipping, processing). You will help to maintain the website (products, images, descriptions). You will provide assistance to the entire the team to keep operations at optimal performance. Requires a willingness to jump in on various tasks on the fly and the personal initiative to recognize where the team needs you most.
We are a rapidly growing company in need of someone who is enthusiastic, responsible, and nimble. This is the perfect position for someone with a desire to work with a stylish company and creative team. Previous jewelry experience is not needed.
- Receive, produce, and ship all web orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Facilitate production of all web orders in the DTLA area and beyond
- Process all dropship orders for GOOP and other dropship accounts
- Website maintenance and upkeep (products, images, descriptions, etc). Knowledge of Shopify a huge plus
- Must be proficient at data entry exercises in shopify, quickbooks, excel, etc.
INVENTORY AND SAMPLE COORDINATION
- Place purchase orders with vendors for production and inventory
- Receive jewelry back from vendors and inspect it for quality control
- Monitor inventory levels of charms, chains, stones, and findings to make sure proper merchandise levels are maintained based on season and popularity
- Staying involved with all planned events, press days, interviews, gifting to help planning and execution
- Coordinating merchandise for trade shows, trunk shows and photoshoots
- Assist Ariel with various admin projects
- Make sound, well-informed, and objective decisions that positively impact business results
- Have a strong sense of urgency to accomplish your daily tasks in a timely manner
- Adhoc projects as needed
- High School Diploma
- Detail-oriented, analytical, organized
- Creative problem solver of everyday office issues
- Self-motivated, punctual, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to take directions and meet deadlines
- Proficiency using MS Word, Excel. Knowledge of Adobe programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) a plus.
- Knowledge and aptitude for working with e-commerce technology (Shopify)
- Minimum 1-year experience
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 401k & profit sharing
- paid sick leave & vacation
- free parking
This is a full time position from 9:30am - 5:30pm with salary pay
Must be based in Los Angeles & have reliable transportation